CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Here's your sign"

Last night there were several referrals, and sadly we weren't among them. Nobody can officially tell us what the hold up is for sure and its begun to take its toll. Just when I was starting to doubt whether we would ever have our little baby to hold , God sent me a sign. Today, two of my first graders were playing "hangman" together during free choice and the only three letters they had time to guess were M Y A. They had no idea that they had just spelled our daughter's name, and were tickled pink when I told them. So for now, my hope has been restored. I think God might have something up his sleeve!

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a sweet story...sounds like a sign to me! I hope you hear something very soon!

Heather Field said...

I agree with you and Julie, good news is on the way! Know that God is quietly working behind the scenes! Keep the faith!

Jess and Paul said...

News of your child will come when you least expect it. There was a large group of referrals right before Phoebe's...so it really took us by suprise! God's plan is so clear now that we have our child home...and we are so grateful for each wait and bump in the road, as it led us to her...keep the faith!

Kathy Irwin said...

Praying that THIS coming week is your week!! Surely, that referral is only days away.
Kathy