CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally Finished!




Even though we will have Mya's crib in our bedroom for a while, I wanted to have her room all ready for her when she arrives. I had so much fun picking out girlie decorations! Unfortunately, Brett didn't have quite as much fun putting up the chair rail and the crown molding! I think his exact words were "never again"!!
There have been some additional delays with Mya's paperwork but we hope to have our I600 filed by next week. Keep your fingers crossed! Sadly, all of these delays mean that we won't be travelling to Vietnam as early as we expected. We are praying for smooth sailing from here on out and hope to get our little darlin sometime this fall.







5 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Oh my!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! :-)

Cara said...

Wow! Her room is gorgeous!!!

Julie said...

Mya's room is so beautiful!!! It sounds like she's got an awesome big brother too!!

paul and ann said...

Love her room. She'll be in it before you know it!

Dana said...

Awww... The nursery is so beautiful, and so is Mya. I'm so happy for you guys. --Dana D.