CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Timing is Everything


As usual, I have been way off on when the important events in my life will take place. I really thought we would have received Mya's referral by Christmas but I just found out today that that is probably not going to happen. It is so hard not to feel discouraged and disappointed by the continued waiting. I guess I just have to trust that God really does know what he's doing. I just wish he would do it a little faster!

2 comments:

Heather Field said...

I TOTALLY inderstand!!! I too was hopeful for our referral by Christmas. It is looking like January/February. In my heart of hearts, I trust that the Lord will match us with the child meant to be with our family in His time, but why can't we be on the same time frame? (LIKE NOW!!!)

Amy Tolar said...

Hey, you know He has a super-special baby picked out just for you, don't be too discouraged. Your sweet one will be here sooner than you expect, and we'll all be able to love and hold her in our arms.

Plus, you could think of it this way - once she's here and has you awake at all hours of the night, you will remember why your patience is being tested now. :-)

Happy thoughts, and speedy referal prayers coming your way Meg.

Amy