CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Waiting, waiting, and more waiting...


Just got word from our agency that we probably won't receive a referral for another month or two. I'm trying not to think about how many of Mya's new clothes will be out of season by the time we get her. Let's hope one of my friends has a baby girl!
I guess there is one positive thing about not going to Vietnam any time soon. Brett will be able to stay the entire three weeks if we don't go in the spring!

1 comments:

Heather Field said...

I got that very same news. The wait sure is getting harder and harder each day for me, but I'm hanging in there, longing for the day I finally see her little face. Our time is coming. I think of you often and check your blog for news several times a day. (Yes, I have blog OCD!!!)