CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally Filed!

Maybe wishes really do come true! At 1:26 in the morning, I awoke to find myself thinking about Mya. I debated about whether or not I should stumble out of bed to check my email , just in case. I am so glad I did because we finally received our email from Immigration stating that they had received our file. Now the "official waiting" process can begin! Let's hope and pray that they don't take the full (or more) 60 business days to issue an approval, but I guess "it will take as long as it's going to take!"

8 comments:

Logan & Becky said...

That is great news! It sounds like
Cade is a very enlightened little boy. I need some of his wisdom! I really hope the wait goes quickly for your family and Mya.

Becky Wayne

Julie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan A. said...

What great news! And whoever said that birthday wishes don't come true? :) I hope you get a speedy approval!!

paul and ann said...

WOOOO HOOO!!! So glad to hear you are officially filed!

The Hines Family said...

Congratulations! I know how hard that wait is--we waited 10 1/2 weeks. But it's all worth the wait! You're another (HUGE!) step closer to Mya! :-)

Heather Field said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! Made my day! (and congrats on setting the record!)

Unknown said...

Wonderful news! Cade is a smart kid and with the faith of a child we all are reminded God knows best for all of us. We just need to prayer and trust that his will brings Mya home to us soon.

uti diy said...

Hooray! Sounds like your wish paid off. I'm so happy for you :)
Love,
Heidi