CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes!

Because it was my birthday today, I thought I would take full advantage of my wishing rights. When I had finished, Cade asked me what I had wished for. I didn't want to tell him in case of making my wish null and void, so I asked him to guess what I had wished for. Without skipping a beat, he said "getting Mya" (to which I would neither confirm nor deny). He then proceeded to tell me "Mom, that's not going to happen. It will take as long as it is going to take". How could this little six year old boy be so full of wisdom, more importantly, how can we be related?
It has been 12 weeks and 6 days since Mya's referral and we still don't know if our paperwork has even been filed with Immigration yet. It has been an unbearable wait with much more to come, but Cade is right. It is going to take as long as it's going to take, and there really is nothing that I can do about it but have faith that everything happens for a reason
.

0 comments: